Here’s what we expect from you:
- See the forest and the trees. Developing great products is about being equally concerned with building the right thing as building it well.
- Work both independently and with a team. Make hard decisions to bring a project to completion.
- Challenge yourself to dive deep into complex areas of code, learning on the job.
- Take responsibility (even when no one asks), learn from feedback, and mentor coworkers.
- Explain solutions to clients in an understandable way.
- Work collaboratively on a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and business analysts.
- Bring value to clients by understanding their business problems and helping to solve them.
- Learn from everyone, no matter what their title is.
Who we are
We’re a curious and humble group of people who love to build things. Learning is the key to our culture, and we’re always looking for new skills to pick up and ways to hone our craft. We bring that same curiosity to our clients, digging into their needs so we can make sure our design and development projects look great, work great and push their businesses forward.
At Table XI, you’ll get exposure to many different people and projects. Our clients look to us as a strategic partner, and we make decisions that affect the long-term success of their businesses.
- Northwestern University research facilities perform and advance clinical research
- Maria Pinto relaunch her fashion business
- More than 25,000 people participate in Chicago Ideas Week each year
- Pharmaceutical companies ensure that medicines and vaccines are manufactured and stored properly
- Families suffering from tragic circumstances connect with resources and each other
- Roger Ebert solidify his legacy as a film critic
But the work is just part of what makes Table XI a fun place to be. We make time for people to follow their interests, whether that's volunteering at Code Platoon, speaking at RailsConf, learning a new framework or writing books. If there's something you're passionate about, we want to help you pursue it so you can teach it to the rest of us. Our weekly Lunch and Learns have covered everything from an X-Files approach to design, to React/Flux basics, to culinary skills for home cooks, to website performance testing.
Everyone on our team gets…
- Daily gourmet meals cooked in-house with vegetarian, gluten-free, and other options available
- The promise of minimal travel
- A casual loft office that pairs an open floor plan with quiet rooms
- Competitive salary
- Cigna health insurance
- 401k plan, including employer matching
We take equality seriously.
Table XI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender (including gender identity, change of sex and transgender status), sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, military or veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.